
Capturing my thoughts
Praise God! God is so good and ever-timely! Supposed to be a packed week, having programs on all weeknights after work-to gym, JAMs meeting, visitation, dinner and service...haha, but guess that God knows I'm toooo tired le, so today was bombarded by smses one after another to say all is cancelled, no meeting, no dinner, no service!
Hmmph, think it's kinda mixed feelings...I actually looked forward to all of it especially the JAMs meeting. Seems like JAMs is gonna have a whole lot of fun these few weeks. The meeting was for us to discuss 1) Outings, 2) Star Search (think it's related to national day), 3) Anniversay Big Day and 4) Parade of Ministries. Wow!!! Exciting!!! Looking forward to be involved in all! It's never too tired to serve God. The joy of serving Him is my strength!
Oh, I forgot about my testimony! My dad actually allowed to have my cell-group meeting to be held at home this saturday!!! Yeah! It's a breakthrough! I kept praying that it'll be at my home and thought that I need to seat down and persuade him for quite some time, who knows, he just agreed within a minute from the time I asked him!!! Haha!!! He din even complained about inconvenience or made me compromise on anything! To think that this weekend, two cell-groups are gonna be held at my place, w243 on Saturday afternoon, w154 on Sunday morning!!!My sis and I was quite worried because it's not nice to have 2 cell-groups using a house, besides, my dad ain't a Christian! But God is good, w243 needs to find a place for cell-group because Merf is not in town and Alwyn is going to JAPAN!!!!! Arhhh, Japan!!! Better take some good pics yeah and show us in the next cell-group meeting!
Meanwhile, I'll have a good time hosting the rest of my members and introduce them to my 5 hammies!!! Look forward to see 'Daddy', 'Mommy', 'Darling', 'Dear' and 'Honey'! Oh, and not to forget my mom's fish and turtles! AND I'll show ya nice friendly neighbourhood cats, esp my fav 'Noisy Parker' kitty!
Haha!!! I'm so excited already! "Are you ready?"
8:24 PM